Goldline Academy permanent makeup specialists are here to teach you the ins-and-outs of the fastest growing trends in the cosmetology industry today. You’ll learn these techniques hands-on and in person from an experienced and knowledgeable teacher.
$2500 + HST
During our intimate 3 day course, we will practice on paper, skin pads and live models. You will be able to have hands on live model session under our instructors supervision on the second day.
If you don’t feel confident after the first 3-day course, you can repeat the course within one year in order to get the training and experience you need. You will leave this class confident and eager to practice and master the art of hairline microblading.
Hands-On with live models under the supervision of the instructor.
Entry Level No prior experience required. We will train you and provide you with the expertise you need in order to begin your own business.
This course comes with a FREE Professional Kit that values over $500: microblading pen + 20 assorted blade pack + 2 hairline pigment + 3 rubber pad + 30 pigment rings + design wax pen + micro q-tips + correcting sticks + Zensa numbing cream
Additional supplies are available for purchase upon course completion.
You will need to provide a model for Day 2
If you need help finding a model please let us know two weeks in advance. There is a $100 admin fee if you help with model sourcing
Theory and Skin Practice
- What is hairline tattoo
- Ideal candidates
- Sterilization & sanitation standards
- Skin layers + skin theory
- Color theory
- Topical anesthetic knowledge
- Stretching techniques
- Pre and Post procedure care
- How to take before/after photos and film short videos
- How to use blading tools
- Different shapes and mapping
- How to outline
- Blade selection and usage
- Practice on skin pad
- Marketing and how to build your own brand and gain exposure
- Insurance regulations in Ontario and all licenses you need to obtain to start your own business
- Student practice on a model with close supervision
- Instructor assessment
- Student Reflection
- Extra time for students who may need it
Touch Up Class
- How to do a touch up
- Instructor assesses models healed work
- Student performs touch up with close supervision